These preschool songs about family and friends encourage self-awareness and enhances learning about family.
At the beginning of a child’s preschool experience these songs and activities help ease separation anxiety and during the year they help youngsters cope with the birth of siblings.
The activities in Module #11 promote family activities, help develop language and self-esteem, and help preschoolers recognize that everyone is different but special in their own way.
Included in this music module:
11 Interactive Teacher Training Videos
11 Interactive Classroom Audio Tracks
11 Instructive and Informative Song Cards
…and Step By Step Instructions to make your music groups the best they can be!
Aspects of development
addressed in this module:
- Self Regulation
- Attention Maintenance
- Physical Development
- Purposeful Movement
- Interactions Among Children
- Shared Use of Space and Materials
- Relationships and Social Interactions with Adults and Peers
- Cooperation with Adults and Peers
- Spacial Relationships
- Language and Literacy Development
- Social Emotional Development
- English Language Development
- Staff-Child Interactions
- Gross Motor Manipulative Skills
- Gross Locomotor Movement Skills
- Fine Motor Manipulative Skills
- Performing Arts: Music, Drama/Dance